PM Kisan 12th Installment: If you are a beneficiary of PM Kisan Yojana, then Kashmir News have an important news for you. If you have not completed PM Kisan e-KYC till now, then do it as soon as possible so that you can get 12th installment without any delay.
It is important to mention that farmers who have not completed the e-KYC have not received the 11th installment of PM kisan. Prime Minister Narendra Modi transferred the 11th installment of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana to more than 10 crore farmers on 31 May 2022. Now farmers are eagerly waiting for the 12th installment.
PM Kisan 11th Installment:
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on May 31 released the 11th instalment of the PM-Kisan Scheme by transferring around Rs 21,000 crore to 10 crore farmers. Under the flagship scheme, an amount of Rs 6000 per year is released in three instalments of Rs 2,000 each directly into the bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
Some farmers reported that they did not receive the benefit well after the due date. According to the PM Kisan website, beneficiaries need to follow these points to avoid any problems with respect to PM Kisan funds transfer.
|Pic: Pm Kisan 12th Installment Date 2022|
Pm Kisan: Mismatch in documents
One of the reasons that you might not have received the 11th installment of the PM Kisan Scheme could be due to a difference in name or a mismatch in your name you have entered in the PM Kisan application form and a document like Aadhaar. You need to rectify it in such cases, and make sure there are no discrepancies.
Pm Kisan Yojana: Address updation
Another reason could be a mismatch in the address you have provided while applying and your Aadhaar. If this is so, make sure to update the same address in documents.
Pm Kisan Yojana: Aadhaar details
Entering the wrong Aadhaar details could be another factor that you might not have received the financial aid in your bank account.
Pm Kisan Yojana; complete e-KYC
A failed e-KYC might also impede the transfer of PM Kisan Nidhi funds. The deadline for completing your e-KYC was from May 31 to July 31.
Pm Kisan Yojana: Fake farmer
While the scheme is aimed at benefiting the farmers, there are many who are not eligible to participate in the scheme. Many of them still avail of the benefits, but such people will come under scrutiny.
Here’s how you can check if PM Kisan 12th installment has been credited to the bank account
- Visit PM Kisan official website – https://pmkisan.gov.in/
- Click on ‘Beneficiary status’ tab in right corner of the page
- Enter Aadhaar number or account number
- Click on ‘Get data’ tab
Details of the status will be displayed depending on the beneficiary. Also, to receive the amount, your name should be in the beneficiary list.
PM Kisan 12th Installment will be released in September: Sources
According to information received from the sources in the Ministry of Agriculture, the 12th installment is expected to be transferred to the farmers’ accounts on September 1.
Under the scheme, the first installment is given in between 1st April to 31st July, while the second installment is transferred between 1st August to 30th November. And the third or last installment is transferred between December 1 and March 31.
How to Check PM Kisan 12th Installment Status 2022 Online
- Browse the official website pmkisan.gov.in and after that, on the home page scroll down to the farmer’s corner.
- Then click on there Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Beneficiary List 2022 option.
- Thereafter, you are transferred to the next page of the PM Kisan website, and here choose the option to check PM Kisan 11th Installment Status 2022 via your documents.
- After all the details click on the section of GET DATA and then your PM Kisan 11th Installment 2022 Status Check will appear on your device.
Pm Kisan Yojana: How much money is given under PM Kisan Yojana
Under PM Kisan scheme, financial assistance of Rs 6000 is given every year by the central government to the farmers. The amount is transferred directly to the beneficiary’s bank account in three equal installments of Rs.2,000 each.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN):
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) is a Central Sector scheme with 100% funding from Government of India.
- The Scheme is effective from 1.12.2018.
- Under the Scheme an income support of Rs.6000/- per year is provided to all farmer families across the country in three equal installments of Rs.2000/- each every four months.
- Definition of family for the Scheme is husband, wife and minor children.
- The entire responsibility of identification of beneficiary farmer families rests with the State / UT Governments.
- The fund is directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
- Farmers covered under the Exclusion Criteria of the Operational Guidelines are not eligible for the benefit of the Scheme.
How can I open PM-KISAN account?
To apply, firstly, click on the link www.pmkisan.gov.in. After that, the home page will open on your screen. On the home page, you will find the Farmers Corner, click on it. After that on the next page, you will get the option for new farmer registration.
|PM Kisan 12th Installment Beneficiary List 2022|
|PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 12th Installment Status Check|
|PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Online Form 2022|
|Application Form Pdf|
|PM KISAN FULL GUIDE