PM-KISAN: Beneficiary List Village Wise 2022, New Online Registration, 12th Installment Date & Time
PM Kisan 12th Installment Update: Union Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Minister Narendra Singh Tomar held a meeting with the Agriculture Ministers of the states regarding the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Agriculture ministers of Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Bihar, Karnataka, Kerala, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Punjab, Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh, Haryana and Maharashtra were present in the meeting. During this, instructions were given to the states that only those who are eligible farmers should get the benefit of the scheme.
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PMKSNY) was announced in the year 2018 but it was officially came into power in 2019 and since then farmers in a huge amount have received the benefit of the scheme. Under this Yojana, small farmers get financial support by receiving Rs 6000 annually. Moreover, one member of one family can take advantage of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2022
- Previously, the plan provided Rs. 6,000 per year, payable in three equal payments every four months, or Rs. 2000/month.
- This yojana benefits one family member.
- The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana distributes funding in installments to help farmers.
- Since the program started, the government has made significant improvements. Later, farmers could own more land and check their finances online, etc.
- Beneficiaries may check their PM Kisan Yojana status using their cell phone or registration number. They’ll receive an OTP by SMS and must confirm it before seeing their status.
- 12.5 crore farmers have joined the Kisan Yojana and have received 11 installments. August brings the PM Kisan Yojana 12th installment.
- After applying, farmers may monitor their status online. Before you start anticipating 2000 to be credited to your account, you should first verify the pmkisan.gov.in Beneficiary List 2022. After that, determine whether or not you are qualified to receive the next PM Kisan Yojana payment.
- Only individuals who are qualified and have marginal land are able to get the benefit under the PM Kisan 12th Installment List 2022. Only petitions that have inconsistencies in their supporting documentation are considered invalid; in all other cases, you may verify your beneficiary status with PM Kisan. You may also see the amount that was sent into your bank account as well as the moment it was transferred online at @pmkisan.gov.in.
PM Kisan Beneficiary List Overview
|Yojna Name||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Launched By||The Prime Minister of India (Narendra Modi)|
|Beneficiaries||Indian farmers only|
|Total transferred money till 11 kists||21,000 Crores|
|Mode of application||Online|
PM Kisan Beneficiary List Objectives
The primary objective of the program is to give financial help to farmers. The program’s principal objective is to give financial help to people engaged in agricultural production.
PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2022: Documents for 12th Installments
- In order to verify that you have been paid the 12th payment for the PM Kisan scheme, you will need to perform the actions that are outlined in the following paragraph.
- You are required to go to the PM Kisan official website, which may be found here.
- As soon as you are brought to the homepage of the official website, you will notice on the side menu an option labeled “beneficiary status.” You will need to choose that option.
- In front of you will now be a brand new page that has been opened.
- Indeed, you are required to input the number of your bank account or your Aadhar card, as well as the captcha code, before you can create an OTP. The OTP will be sent to you, and after you recognize it, you may go on to the next page.
- You are required to choose the Get Data option, and information on beneficiaries will be considered in the determination of the status.
- The recipient will be given the twelfth installment of the payment if their name appears on the list of beneficiaries.
Document Verification for PM Kisan Beneficiary List
- In order to get the twelfth installment, the following actions need to be taken in order to ensure that all of the papers have been checked and verified:
- To begin, go to the PM Kisan Yojana homepage on the official website and click on the recipient list under the farmers’ dialogue section.
- You will be presented with a fresh page on which you must complete the application form.
- Fill in the names of your state, district, and block, as well as your gram panchayat.
- Experiencing what it’s like to hit the “submit” button
- After all of your papers have been checked, a list will be shown to you on the screen, and on that list will be the name of the beneficiary.
- You will be able to view that name.
Now, the Central Government of India is all set to announce the PM Kisan 12th Installement 2022. Therefore, the 12th Installment will be directly added to the farmer’s bank account. If your Adhaar card is linked with your bank account, you can take the maximum benefit of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
PM-KISAN E-kyc Deadline
The last date of eKYC for Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana or PM Kisan Yojana has recently closed on 31 August. The eligible farmers now eagerly waiting for the 12th installment of the scheme. The farmers are expecting the Centre to soon release the 12th installment of PM Kisan Yojana.
So far the farmers have already received 11 installments of PM Kisan Yojana and Rs 2000 was directly transferred to over 10 crore accounts on May 30, 2022.
If you are also waiting for the 12th installment and want to check your name on the list, here’s the step-by-step guide for you.
12th Installment: PM Kisan Beneficiary Status Check Online
- Follow these steps to see who is on the list of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana beneficiaries:
- First, a farmer who is eligible needs to go to the PM Kisan Yojana website at pmkisan.gov.in
- On the official website’s home page.
- In the farmers’ corner section, click on the “beneficiary list” link.
- When you click on it, you’ll be taken to a new page called “beneficiary status.”
- There will be a form for you to fill out on the beneficiary status page.
- First, you have to decide whether you want to search by your mobile number or your registration number.
- If you pick a cell phone number,
- Then you have to type the mobile number into the “Enter Value” box, type the image from the “Captcha Code,” and click “Get Data.”
- If you choose a registration number, you’ll need to enter the value you got from your registration number in the “Enter value” text box, then enter the captcha code and click the “Get data” button.
- After that, you’ll see a list of things you can sort by.
- You might have to type in your state, district, sub-district, block, and village, then click “Get Report.”
- When you click on “Get Report,” you will see a list of the people who will get the money.
- At the end of the list, you can see if your name is on it or not.
|PM Kisan Beneficiary List For 12th Installment 2022||Available Here|
PM Kisan 12th Installment: How to do PM Kisan Registration Online
PM Kisan New Farmer Registration 2022: All new farmers who are eligible under PMAY conditions can do PM Kisan registration online and claim their benefits from government moreover, the new list will be released later which contains the names of the farmers who have conmpleted the registration.
- In order to register under PM Kisan Yojana First, you must visit the official website.
- There is a section titled Farmers’ Corner on the site; click on it.
- your farmer registration will open when you click it, and a new page will appear before you.
- You must fill out the form on the new page; in the part for urban areas, choose the option for urban farmer registration; then click on the data provided, including your cellphone number, Aadhar number, and OTP confirmation.
- After receiving your OTP on your mobile device, continue with the registration process.
- On a new page, enter all needed information and upload all relevant documents before clicking the submit button.
- The registration form for PM Kisan 2022 is submitted.
|PM Kisan 12th Installment Beneficiary List 2022|
|PM-KISAN 2022: 12th Installment Date Finally Released|
|PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Online Form 2022|
|Application Form Pdf|
12th Installment: PM Kisan Status Check 2022 12th Installment Date & Time
All the eligible farmers were expecting Pmkisan.gov.in 12th Installment List is releasing by end of the month of September 2022. Now as per a statement from PMO (Prime Minister Office), PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2022 for ₹2000 will be transferred directly in the bank account of beneficiaries.
PM Kisan Beneficiary List Village Wise 2022
- On the PM Kisan website, you may enter your Aadhar card number and mobile phone number to check your PM Kisan status for 2022. After submitting your application for the PM Kisan Yojana 12th Installment Registration 2022, you will need to check the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Beneficiary List 2022.
- There is a download option for the PM Kisan 2022 Beneficiary List PDF organized by village and an option organized by the district on the official website for PM Kisan, which can be found at www.pmkisan.gov.in
- Prior to the closing date of the installation in 2022, applicants are required to complete their PM Kisan KYC requirements.
PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2022 Contact Customer Support