PM Kisan Registration 2022: PM Kisan New Farmer Registration is online and anyone can apply before the last date. So any eligible farmer who has not yet registered in the PM Kisan scheme has to do it before the last date.
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PMKSNY) was announced in the year 2018 it officially came into power in 2019 and since then farmers in a huge amount have received the benefit of the scheme.
Under this Yojana, small farmers get financial support by receiving Rs 6000 annually. Moreover, one member of one family can take advantage of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. In addition to that, the scheme has a grievance system where farmers’ voices can be heard. During the early stages of the program Several ineligible farmers had registered. After that Authorities has developed the e-KYC solution with that in mind in order to verify the legitimacy of farmers and eliminate fraudulent registrations.
As a result, many accounts were blocked after fraud registrations were examined, furthering the goal of only helping eligible farmers.
PM Kisan 12th Installment: How to do PM Kisan Registration Online
PM Kisan New Farmer Registration 2022: All new farmers who are eligible under PMAY conditions can do PM Kisan registration online and claim their benefits from government moreover, the new list will be released later which contains the names of the farmers who have conmpleted the registration.
- In order to register under PM Kisan Yojana First, you must visit the official website.
- There is a section titled Farmers’ Corner on the site; click on it.
- your farmer registration will open when you click it, and a new page will appear before you.
- You must fill out the form on the new page; in the part for urban areas, choose the option for urban farmer registration; then click on the data provided, including your cellphone number, Aadhar number, and OTP confirmation.
- After receiving your OTP on your mobile device, continue with the registration process.
- On a new page, enter all needed information and upload all relevant documents before clicking the submit button.
- The registration form for PM Kisan 2022 is submitted.
PM-Kisan New Farmer Registration Overview
|Scheme||Pardhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi, i.e., PM Kisan|
|Launch By||Center Government|
|Announced by||Piyush Goyal|
|Objective||Financial aid to poor farmers|
|Last Date||September 2022|
|Registration Approval Time||10 to 14 days after registration|
|Ministry||Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers’ Welfare|
|Benefits||Rs. 6000/ per year|
12th Installment: PM Kisan Beneficiary Status Check Online
- Follow these steps to see who is on the list of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana beneficiaries:
- First, a farmer who is eligible needs to go to the PM Kisan Yojana website at pmkisan.gov.in
- On the official website’s home page.
- In the farmers’ corner section, click on the “beneficiary list” link.
- When you click on it, you’ll be taken to a new page called “beneficiary status.”
- There will be a form for you to fill out on the beneficiary status page.
- First, you have to decide whether you want to search by your mobile number or your registration number.
- If you pick a cell phone number,
- Then you have to type the mobile number into the “Enter Value” box, type the image from the “Captcha Code,” and click “Get Data.”
- If you choose a registration number, you’ll need to enter the value you got from your registration number in the “Enter value” text box, then enter the captcha code and click the “Get data” button.
- After that, you’ll see a list of things you can sort by.
- You might have to type in your state, district, sub-district, block, and village, then click “Get Report.”
- When you click on “Get Report,” you will see a list of the people who will get the money.
- At the end of the list, you can see if your name is on it or not.
|PM Kisan Status Check 2022 12th Installment||Available Here|
|PM Kisan 12th Installment Beneficiary List 2022|
|PM-KISAN 2022: 12th Installment Date Finally Released|
|PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Online Form 2022|
|Application Form Pdf|
12th Installment: PM Kisan Status Check 2022 12th Installment Date & Time
All the eligible farmers were expecting Pmkisan.gov.in 12th Installment List is releasing from ist September 2022 till 31st November,2022. Now as per a statement from PMO (Prime Minister Office), PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2022 for ₹2000 will be transferred directly in the bank account of beneficiaries.
PM Kisan 12th Installment: PM Kisan Beneficiary List Village Wise 2022
On the PM Kisan website, you may enter your Aadhar card number and mobile phone number to check your PM Kisan status for 2022. After submitting your application for the PM Kisan Yojana 12th Installment Registration 2022, you will need to check the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Beneficiary List 2022.
There is a download option for the PM Kisan 2022 Beneficiary List PDF organized by village and an option organized by the district on the official website for PM Kisan, which can be found at www.pmkisan.gov.in
Prior to the closing date of the installation in 2022, applicants are required to complete their PM Kisan KYC requirements.
PM Kisan Yojana 12th Kist: Prime Minister Narendra Modi himself will release the 12th installment of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PMKSNY) on pmkisan.gov.in or via PMKISAN mobile application. All those farmers who registered for the scheme can check the necessary information about the PM Kisan Yojana 12th Kist directly from their mobile phones.
Under the PM Kisan Yojana, all the registered farmer brothers will receive Rs.2,000 directly into their bank accounts to promote transparency in the banking sector and give farmers their PM Kisan 12th installment amount. So far, the government has sent 10 installments into the bank account of the farmers registered under the PM Kisan Yojana. To understand more about the PM Kisan Yojana 12th Kist from this article.
PM Kisan Yojana 12th Kist Status
Although the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PMKSNY) was announced in the year 2018 it officially came into power in 2019 and since then farmers in a huge amount have received the benefit of the scheme. Under the PM Kisan scheme, every farmer in the country has been considered eligible and they will get the financial help of Rs.6,000 per year from the Central government in three equal installments. PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana installment amount of Rs.2,000 will be sent to the farmer’s bank account which he/she can use in farming. The 12th installment list of PM Kisan Yojana will be available on the official website pmkisan.gov.in. Keep scrolling down to collect more data about the PM Kisan Yojana.
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PMKSNY)|
|Launched By||PM Narendra Modi|
|Scheme Under||State Government|
|Aim||to give financial assistance|
|Release Date||September 2022|
Objectives of PM Kisan Yojana
One of the objectives of the PM Kisan scheme is to give financial help to the farmers of the country to ensure proper crop health and appropriate yields, commensurate with the anticipated farm income at the end of each crop cycle. It will also protect them from falling into the clutches of the moneylenders for meeting expenses and ensure their continuance in the farming activities.
The following categories of beneficiaries of the higher economic status are excluded to claim the benefit of PM Kisan Yojana:
- All institutional landholders.
- Former and present holders of constitutional posts.
- All serving or retired employees of State/Central Ministries/Offices/Department.
- All persons who paid income tax last assessment year.
- Professionals such as Doctors, Engineers, and Scientists registered with professional bodies and carrying out professions by undertaking practices.
Steps to check PM Kisan Yojana 12th Kist status?
If you’ve also registered in the PMKSNY and want to check your name on the beneficiary list then follow the steps given below:
- Start the process by opening the official website of PM-KISAN Samman Nidhi official website pmkisan.gov.in.
- Under the section of ‘Farmer’s Corner’ press on the ‘Beneficiary List’ box and the new web page will get open.
- Enter your state name, district name, sub-district, block name, and village then tick on the ‘Get Report’ button.
- Have patience for a few minutes and you will see the list of beneficiaries shared on the fresh page.
- Search for your name and if your name is available in the list then you will soon receive an installment amount in your bank account soon.
To get latest update about the PM Kisan 12th Kist, you can download PMKISAN Mobile App from Google Play Store or IOS Store.
How to check PM Kisan Beneficiary Status online?
- Under the section of ‘Farmers Corner’ available on the right side of the page click on the ‘Beneficiary Status’ option.
- After landing on the new web page, enter your Aadhaar Card Number or Account Number and mark on the ‘Get Data’ button.
- Stay calm for a few moments and you will get the complete detail about your status on the new web page.
About PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is a central sector scheme fully funded by the Indian government and was launched in 2018. All those farmers who come under this scheme, get Rs.6000 every year in three equal installments from the state government/union territorial administration.
|To Check status||PM Kisan Official Website|
|Follow for more updates||Click Here|
The beneficiary list can be checked by clicking on the beneficiary list option given under the Farmers section on the main page of the website.
Farmers across the country are considered eligible and can apply for the PM Kisan Yojana.
The state government will give Rs.2,000 as an installment amount to the farmer registered under the scheme.