PM-KISAN 2022: Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (Pm Kisan) is an initiative by the government of India in which all farmers will get up to ₹6,000 per year as minimum income support. PM-KISAN initiative was announced by Piyush Goyal during the 2019 Interim Union Budget of India on 1 February 2019.
PM-KISAN Total Installments
PM-KISAN 2022: Pm Kisan 11 installments have been distributed to the farmers so far and they are now waiting for PM Kisan 12th Installment which is according to reports released soon.
PM-KISAN New Registration 2022
PM-KISAN 2022: Farmers who are eligible and not yet registered for the scheme can apply for the same by visiting the respective portal to get Rs 6000 per year. This entire amount is then given in quarterly installments of Rs. 2000.
PM Kisan New Farmer Registration 2022 is enabled now and all of you can get benefits if you are eligible. So now if you have not done your PM KISAN Registration 2022 till now then do it.
The complete process is available below for the registration as well as alteration of the PM Kisan registration form online.
PM-KISAN Eligibility Criteria
Individual farmers who wish to apply for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna or PM Kisan must meet the requirements set by the Indian government.
- The name of the farmer or landowner must appear in the government’s records.
- A farmer must be a member of a scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, or another disadvantaged category, or have a caste certificate (OBC)
- The farmer must possess basic documentation, such as an Aadhaar card, a bank passbook, a mobile phone number, etc.
- The specifics and paperwork about land records must be available to farmers.
- An eligible farmer can only apply for and use the PM Kisan Scheme benefits if they have the required paperwork, including proof of citizenship, land ownership documentation, an Aadhaar card, and a bank account.
- On the PM Kisan Registration 2022 website, the registration process got restarted after being suspended for a while. However, due to increased traffic, it may be difficult for all of you to complete the additional registration, so keep checking the website occasionally.
- While signing up for the Kisan Scheme is completely free, there may be a fee if you do so through a public service center.
- By applying for the PM Kisan Yojana, you can now receive the free financial help of Rs. 2000 from the government.
The government of India has made it extremely easy for the farmers to register themselves for all the schemes that are offered to them. The registration can be done in two ways. The procedure for each is given below.
PM-KISAN Online registration
How to Apply Online For PM Kisan New Registration Form 2022 @ pmkisan.gov.in
- Applicants can visit the PM Kisan Government Official Website i.e. https://pmkisan.gov.in/RegistrationFormNew.aspx
- Here On Home Page Check all the options available.
- Click on New Farmer Registration Form Option at the Side bar.
- In the new tab, New Registration Form Page will Open.
- Click on Rural Farmer Registration & Urban Farmer Registration as per Eligibility.
- Enter Aadhar Card, Mobile Number, & Other Details.
- Click on Get OTP.
- Fill the OTP and Click on Next
- The PM Kisan Yojana 12th Kist Application Form will Open.
- Enter all the Details asked here.
- Upload the Scanned Documents PDF Asked.
- Click on Submit.
- Save or take the Hard Copy of the PM Kisan Application Form For Further Uses.
PM-KISAN: Documents required to apply for PM Kisan new registration form
Here is the list of important documents that are required while registering under PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojan.
- Aadhaar card is the most important document without which you will not be able to register for the scheme.
- Landholding papers – you must have proper landholding/land papers
- Citizenship certificate
- Bank account details
- Valid mobile number
- Income Certificate
All these documents will be required at the time of registration.
Pardhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana registration last date has extended till the 30 September 2022.
PM-KISAN: Steps to check your name in the beneficiary list
- Step 1: Visit the official website of PM Kisan official website – https://pmkisan.gov.in/
- Step 2: Under the Payment Success tab, you will see the map of India
- Step 3: Check the yellow coloured tab called ‘Dashboard’ on the right side.
- Step 4: Click on ‘Dashboard’
- Step 5: Now, you will be taken to a new page.
- Step 6: Fill in your details in the Village Dashboard tab
- Step 7: Select your state, district, Sub-District, and Panchayat
- Step 8: Click on Get Report.
- Step 9: A Name List Table with Ward and Address will Open.
- In this way, one can check the Beneficiary List.
The 12th installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana will be released soon and applicants who have applied for the scheme can check their PM Kisan status online. Beneficiaries under the scheme can check PM Kisan 12th Installment Status beneficiary list online.
About over 10 crore farmers of the country will be benefited by this scheme as its amount is directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries and farmers can check Installments status on www.pmkisan.gov.in.
PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2022 Village Wise pmkisan.gov.in 12th Installment List Date. Check PM Kisan Yojana Beneficiary Status & Payment Status.
PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2022 Released to check pmkisan.gov.in Registration 2022 Official Website. Check PM Kisan Beneficiary List Village Wise 2022 After Applying Online For PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 12th Installment Registration 2022.
PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2022
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 12th Installment 2022 Beneficiary List – All the Farmers and Citizens of India who have Applied For PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 12th Installment Registration 2022 are hereby informed that the PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2022 has been announced by the Department of Agriculture & Farmer Welfare on PM Kisan Official Website. Click on PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2022 Download https://www.pmkisan.gov.in/Rpt_BeneficiaryStatus_pub.aspx Link From Here. Check PM Kisan Beneficiary List Status Village Wise 2022 From the Post below.
PM Kisan Beneficiary List Village Wise 2022
PM Kisan Status 2022 Check By Aadhar Card and Mobile Number on PM Kisan Official Website. Check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Beneficiary List 2022 After Applying For the PM Kisan Yojana 12th Installment Registration 2022. PM Kisan 2022 Beneficiary List PDF Village Wise & District Wise Download Option is available on www.pmkisan.gov.in Official Website. Applicants must Complete Their PM Kisan KYC 2022 Before the Last Date of July 2022.
PM Kisan Beneficiary Status 2022 Link
PM Kisan Yojana 2022 Beneficiary Status Check Online Option has been available now. Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Beneficiary Status Check by Aadhar Card & Mobile Number From Here. Applicants can make pmkisan.gov.in Login and After that Click on Beneficiary Status 2022 Check Option. Then After Candidates do Not Having Names in the Kisan Yojana Beneficiary List 2022.
How to Check PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2022 Online @ pmkisan.gov.in
- Applicants can visit the PM Kisan Government Official Website i.e. https://www.pmkisan.gov.in/Rpt_BeneficiaryStatus_pub.aspx#.
- Here On Home Page Check all the options available.
- Click on Beneficiary List Option at the top bar.
- In the new tab, Beneficiary List Check Page will Open.
- Here Select State, District, Sub District, Block, & Village.
- Click on Get Report.
- A Name List Table with Ward and Address will Open.
- In this way, one can check the Beneficiary List.
www.pmkisan.gov.in Beneficiary List 2022 Link
|PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2022 Check Link||Click Here|
|PM Kisan Official Website||Click Here|
PM-KISAN: How to check your name in PM KISAN via mobile Ap
- To check your name via Mobile App, you will have to first download PM Kisan Mobile App. Once you have downloaded the App, you will have access to all the details.
PM-KISAN: Complete eKYC Process Here:
If you are a beneficiary of PM Kisan Yojana and want your next installment without any problem then complete your eKYC as early as possible. According to reports, all the farmer beneficiaries have been asked to complete the eKYC so that the 12 installment can be transferred in their bank accounts. If this is not done by them then they will not receive the payment for the 12th installment.
Last date for E-kyc has been extended to 31 july 2022.
PM-KISAN: How to complete eKYC in PM Kisan Yojana:
- Step 1: In the first place, the individual will have to login to the official website of PM-Kisan at pmkisan.gov.in
- Step 2: The individual will then have to click on the ‘e-KYC’ option on the homepage
- Step 3: A new page will open where one will have to enter Aadhaar Card number, captcha code and click on search
- Step 4: Then one will be asked to enter the mobile number linked with the Aadhaar card
- Step 5: Fill details and submit.
- Step 6: If everything goes well then eKYC will be completed or else it will show invalid. In this case, you will have to contact the nearest Aadhar Seva Kendra.
PM-KISAN: Why is eKYC mandatory for PM Kisan Scheme:
Last year, Modi government had made eKYC mandatory for all the farmers registered under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. The decision has been taken to prevent frauds/scams and ineligible people from taking the benefit of this scheme. The existing/old as well as new farmers must fill in the eKYC without any delay.
PM Kisan eKYC is mandatory for all farmers who have Registered Under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2022 launched by PM Narendra Modi. Now eligible farmers of India who have applied for the scheme and also received their PM Kisan Installment on time must have to do the eKYC of PM Kisan Yojana Online by visiting the nearby CSC Center. The respective authority of PM Kisan Yojana has informed all the beneficiaries of the scheme to complete the eKYC on the given dates.
Once you have completed your eKYC of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2022 then can able to receive the next installment of the scheme. Today we are going to provide the complete information on PM Kisan eKYC Online, Last Date, Required things to be updated while PM Kisan eKYC at CSC Center, and many others. You need to read this complete article till the end and gather the updates available here.
PM Kisan eKYC
The authorities of the scheme are seeing that many eligible farmers are not able to receive their installments in the given time. Some of the farmers are facing some problems while getting the amount that has been released by the authorities to the beneficiary bank account. So to make this process more transparent, the board has mandated the PM Kisan eKYC Online and also told to all the applicants to make this process done before the next installment comes.
Now eligible farmers who have enrolled with this scheme and are now doing the eKYC of PM Kisan Nidhi scheme Online then can visit the nearest CSC Center and do the process complete by providing some authentic documents like Aadhar Card, etc. Aadhar Card is a mandatory document that can do the eKYC process completed.
Today we are going to provide the information on PM Kisan eKYC Update, Last Date, eKYC through CSC Center , and many others. Now beneficiaries of PM Kisan Yojana must visit the center and provide their Aadhar Card to complete the PM Kisan eKYC Online before the last date. Now here we have mentioned the PM Kisan eKYC Last Date 2022 that must be checked by the eligible before going to do the process.
Now here we have mentioned all the details that are required to complete the process. So go below in the article and collect the information required for this. If you have any problem during the PM Kisan eKYC Process Online then can comment in the below comment box and we will suggest you a better way to complete the process before the last date.
Aadhar Card Link with PM Kisan Yojana Bank Account in Hindi
Significant changes have taken place during the Modi administration in PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2022. Farmers will be eligible for the next payment only after completing PM Kisan eKYC . Unless this is done, their installment will not be given. It is designed to help the farmers, and almost all of them are enrolled under the Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme. Most of these people are false farmers or false politicians. Kisan Yojana pays the installment. All the beneficiaries of PM Kisan Yojana have to complete their PM Kisan eKYC Update and link their beneficiary account with their Aadhar card.
As per the latest development, PM Kisan eKYC Online is mandatory for all the beneficiaries and they have to complete it online @ pmkisan.gov.in. Another way to complete your PM Kisan Yojana eKYC Process is through CSC Center. You have to find your nearest CSC center and then go there and do your Pmkisan.gov.in E KYC. You will need to use your biometrics to allow the linking of your Aadhar card with the PM Kisan account.
As you all know that under PM Kisan Yojana, everyone was given the facility to link Aadhaar. You all know that the facility of PM Kisan eKYC through Aadhar Card is open till March 2022 and now this link has been started on the website.
If you still want to do your PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana eKYC, then quickly visit the nearest CSC center and then update it using your biometric. Would like to tell that only those who do PM Kisan eKYC CSC Center will be able to take advantage of the next installation. From this it is clear that any farmer who has not got his KYC done will not be able to take advantage of this scheme anymore.
Update Aadhar Card to PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana eKYC to Receive Rs 2000/-
Here we have updated how to complete PM Kisan eKYC through Aadhar Card in the above section. Now many applicants are also confused about doing the process in the given time. So we want to tell you that you can visit the Nearest CSC Center to do PM Kisan eKYC in the given time interval.
The authority has also suggested to all the applicants for the scheme must complete the eKYC Update 2022 PM Kisan Nidhi Yojana by July 31, 2022. If you will not able to complete the eKYC in the given time then your next installment may be stopped or not deposited to your PM Kisan Yojana Linked Bank Account.
So it is mandatory for all the beneficiaries of the scheme to complete their PM Kisan eKYC to receive the next installment of Rs 2000/- to their linked bank account. If you will not complete the process then the amount will not be deposited into your account and it will be terminated by the board for the next installment. So to avoid this process, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps and complete the given task by the board to Update PM Kisan eKYC Online through CSC Center as soon as possible.
Documents Required for PM Kisan eKYC Update 2022
The beneficiary of the scheme must check out What Document Need for PM Kisan eKYC Update Online? from here. We want to tell all the applicants who are willing to do the process in time, must carry their valid Aadhar Card while visiting the CSC Centre. Because a valid Aadhar Card that must be linked to this scheme will also be linked while doing PM Kisan eKYC Online.
Aadhar Card is mandatory for every applicant when they are performing the eKYC Update Process for PM Kisan Yojana 2022 to receive their next installment. You can also do the same through CSC Center Offline by giving the Biometric information.
Step by Step Process of PM Kisan eKYC Update through pmkisan.gov.in
- First of all visit the PM Kisan Yojana Official Portal.
- Then Enter the Registered Mobile Number to access the page.
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile number, Enter it.
- Once the OTP is verified, You will be on the PM Kisan Yojana Login Page.
- Here you will be able to complete the PM Kisan eKYC Online.
Steps to do PM Kisan eKYC through CSC Center
- First, you have to visit the nearest CSC Center.
- Then ask them to Update PM Kisan eKYC Online.
- Now give the valid Aadhar Card to the executive of the CSC Centre.
- They will sbmit your Aadhar Card Number to the PM Kisan Website.
- After then the system will confirm your Aadhar Details.
- Once the details are confirmed, then your PM Kisan eKYC is complete