PM-KISAN 2022: The PM Kisan scheme is a central government initiative where all land-holding farmer families are eligible for income support of Rs. 6000 per year, distributed in three equal instalments of Rs. 2000 every four months. PM Kisan 2022 amount is directly credited to the beneficiary’s bank account.
PM-KISAN 2022: 11th Installment
On May 31, 2022 Prime Minister Narendra Modi distributed more than Rs.21,000 crore to 10 crore farmers as the 11th instalment of the PM-Kisan Scheme.
PM-KISAN 2022: 12th Installment Status Check.
The 12th installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana will be released soo and applicants who have applied for the scheme can check their PM Kisan status online. Beneficiaries under the scheme can check PM Kisan 12th Installment Status beneficiary list online.
PM-KISAN 2022: 12th installment date
The 12th installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana will be released anytim from August to September. However as per latest media reports PM kisan scheme next installment (12th installment) is going to credit to the farmers bank account by 1st September 2022.
According to the rule set by government of India, under this scheme, the first installment is given to the farmers between April and July, the second installment is given between August and November and The money for the third installment is transferred between December and March.
PM-KISAN 2022: 12th Installment: Steps to check your name in the new beneficiary list
- Step 1: Visit the official website of PM Kisan official website – https://pmkisan.gov.in/
- Step 2: Under the Payment Success tab, you will see the map of India
- Step 3: Check the yellow coloured tab called ‘Dashboard’ on the right side.
- Step 4: Click on ‘Dashboard’
- Step 5: Now, you will be taken to a new page.
- Step 6: Fill in your details in the Village Dashboard tab
- Step 7: Select your state, district, Sub-District, and Panchayat
- Step 9: A Name List Table with Ward and Address will Open.
Finally, find your name in the PM Kisan Status 2022 List of your area by clicking on the ‘Get Report’ button. If your name is included in the list, you will benefit from the 12th installment under this scheme. If your name is not included, then apply for it ASAP.
In this way, one can check the Beneficiary List.
PM-KISAN 2022: How To Check Pm Kisan Status 2022?
If You Want To Check Pm Kisan Status And Pm Kisan Beneficiary Status, Then You Can Check Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Beneficiary Status In 4 Easy Steps, Follow The Steps Given Below To Check Kisan Samman Beneficiary Status.
- 1. Search Pm Kisan In Google.
- 2. Open On Pmkisan.Gov.In Website.
- 3. Scroll Down & Click On Beneficiary Status.
- 4. Enter Your Aadhar Number & Click On Get Data.
PM-KISAN 2022: eKYC Mandatory Norm
As per the website of PM Kisan, eligible individuals under the scheme need to compulsorily follow the eKYC norm. “eKYC is mandatory for Pm Kisan Registered Farmers. OTP Based eKYC is available on Pm Kisan Portal or nearest CSC centres may be contacted for Biometric based eKYC. Deadline of eKYC for all the PMKISAN beneficiaries has been extended till 31st July 2022”, says the official website.UPDATES
PM-KISAN 2022: Steps to complete PM Kisan Yojana KYC process online.
- Visit PM Kisan’s official website
- Click on the ‘e-KYC’ option on the home screen.
- Enter your Aadhaar number and captcha code. Then click on ‘Search’.
- Enter the mobile number linked to your Aadhaar Card. You will receive an OTP on the number.
- Click on ‘Get OTP’
- Enter the OTP on the specified field and press Enter.
- PM Kisan Yojana eKYC process is now complete.
PM-KISAN 2022: Steps to complete the PM Kisan Yojana KYC process offline?
- Visit the nearest common service centre (CSC) Center.
- Submit your Aadhar number and ask the official to update it in your PM Kisan Account
- You will be asked to enter your biometrics to log in
- Now, update your Aadhar Card Number and Submit the form.
- You will soon receive an SMS notification stating that the process is now complete.
PM-KISAN 2022: State Wise Status
|State Wise Direct Link|
|State names||Link to Check (Online Portal)|
|Andaman – Nicobar||Click Here|
|Andra Pradesh||Click Here|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Dadra – Nagar Haveli||Click Here|
|Daman – Diu||Click Here|
|Himachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh||Click Here|
|West Bengal||Click Here|