NTA NEET UG 2022 Counselling Date and Time – Know here
NEET UG 2022 Counselling; The National Testing Agency (NTA) declared the result for the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test- Undergraduate (NEET-UG) on September 7. Registered NEET candidates can download the NEET UG Result 2022 by visiting the official website at neet.nta.nic.in.
NTA NEET 2022 – Overview:
|Acronym||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (Undergraduate) NEET (UG)|
|Type||Pen and paper based|
|Developer / administrator||National Testing Agency
|Knowledge / skills tested||Biology, Chemistry and Physics|
|Purpose||Admission to undergraduate Medical courses in government and private colleges. Qualification mandatory for pursuing the same abroad.|
|Duration||3 hours 20 minutes|
|Score / grade range||-180 to +720|
|Offered||Once a year|
|Countries / regions||India|
|Annual number of test takers||1,764,571 (2022)|
|Fee||₹1,600 for General candidates
₹1,500 for General-EWS/OBC-NCL(CENTRAL LIST) candidates
₹900 for SC/ST/PwD/Third Gender candidates
The MCC will release the complete NEET-UG 2022 counselling schedule soon. However, the officials have not released any date/ time in this regard.
The Medical Counselling Committee will conduct the NEET 2022 counselling for 15 per cent of All India Quota (AIQ) seats in government colleges and 100 per cent seats in deemed/central universities, ESIC/AFMS, AIIMS, JIPMER, and BSc Nursing programmes on the grounds of NEET 2022.
NEET UG 2022 Counselling: Know more about it
- Visit the official website– mcc.nic.inOn the homepage, Click on the ‘UG Medical Counselling’ section
- The link for registration will be displayed.
- Click on it
- Enter the required information and register on the portal
- Now login and fill up the application form Upload documents, pay the registration fee, and submit the form
- Appear for the NEET 2022 counselling choice filling and locking
- Seat allotment result announcement Report to the allotted Medical/ Dental College
- Take a printout of the application form.