J&K OPEN TRIALS FOR U-15 TOURNAMENT – Check Full Details Here
1. Subsequent to the introduction of the U15 Women One Day Tournamentat the national level by the BCCI, the Jammu & Kashmir Cricket Association (JKCA) will conduct open trials both at Jammu & Srinagarfrom 17th October 2022 to 20th October 2022 for selection of probableto represent J&K in U-15 Women’s OD Tournament.
2. Girls in the age bracket of 13 to 15 years will be eligible to participate inthe trials. Only those born between 1st September 2007 and on orbefore 31st August 2009 and are local residents are eligible. Girls fromLadakh can attend the trials at Jammu/ Srinagar.
3. Trials will commence at 10:00 hrs on 17th October 2022. A digitized Dateof Birth Certificate will need to be submitted. Hand-written BirthCertificates are NOT acceptable. All shortlisted girls will have to undergoa Bone Test for age verification. Only those who qualify in the bone testwill be eligible for selection to the team.
4. All players desirous of participating in the trials must register themselveson the mail site email@example.com to include the place of trial,name, age, address, studying in which class including name andaddress of the school, email id, mobile number/contact number andattach the following documents latest by 10th October 2022. All incomplete applications will be rejected.
- i) Marksheets of the last three consecutive years.
- ii) Digitised DOB Certificate.
- iii) Aadhar Card
- iv) PAN Card
- v) 02 Passport Size Photographs
JAMMU & KASHMIR CRICKET ASSOCIATION(Affiliated to Board of Control for Cricket in India)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgJammu Office: Pavilion Building, Hostel Ground, GGM Science College, Jammu 180016
Email : email@example.com
Srinagar Office: Sher-i-Kashmir Cricket Stadium, Sonwar, Srinagar- Kashmir. 190001
Telephone : 0194-2501272
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org