IGNOU Re-Registration for July 2022 Last Date Extended.
IGNOU Admission July 2022 – The university has officially started its most awaited admission cycle called July 2022 after the closing of the most recent admission session January 2022.
IGNOU July Registration 2022 Overview:
Welcome to the Re-registration Portal for July 2022 Session. On this portal you can submit your re-registration form for the next year/semester and make online payment. This portal is open for both Indian and International students of the University.
|Indira Gandhi National Open University,
|Motto||The People’s University|
|Type||Public Central University, India|
|Founder||Government of India|
|Chancellor||President of India|
|Students||Cumulative enrolment of nearly 3 million|
|Colours||Deep Sky Blue|
Before you proceed, please read the following instructions carefully:
1. You will need to register on the Portal. Please click “New Registration’ button to proceed. Please provide your correct mobile number and e-mail ID, because we shall be able to send you confirmation and other important update only if we have your correct mobile number and e-mail ID.
If you have already registered on the portal, you may use your Username and Password to log in. In case you face difficulty in registering on the portal (not getting OTP/ forgot Username/Password or any other difficulty), please approach your Regional Centre for re-setting of your account/updating email ID or mobile number.
2. Choose your courses (wherever option is given) carefully. Please go through your Programme Guide for details of the courses on offer. Change of course at a later stage may result in loss of time available to you for your studies.
3. Please exercise due caution in making online transaction. Please do not share your card details or OTP with anyone. As far as possible, please use your own card/net banking to make payment. You can also make payment through UPI, including BHIM App. Students of International Division may use online payment options available to them.
4. Please do not wait for the last date for submission of your re-registration form.
5. In case online payment made by you does not get updated, please do not make the second payment immediately. Please wait for a day, check the payment status and then decide.
6. In case you make payment two times for the same application, one of the payments shall be refunded to your account.
IGNOU Admission Last Date for July 2022
|IGNOU Online Admission Start Date July 2022||30th May 2022 (Official)|
|IGNOU Online Admission Last Date July 2022||17th September 2022 (Official)|
|Last Date with Late Fees||No Provision Now|
|IGNOU Online Courses Commencement Date||August 2022|
|IGNOU Online Courses Exam Date||To be announced later|