The largest lender in the nation, State Bank of India (SBI), offers a digital savings account that may be created online without having to go to a local branch. Customers are no longer necessary to visit a branch or complete any paperwork in order to create an SBI Digital Savings Account. Instead, SBI presently allows its customers to open a digital savings account using the YONO app.
Open SBI Digital Savings Account Online Now: “Open a Savings account ANYTIME, ANYWHERE! Simply download the YONO SBI app and get started now”, according to a Tweet from SBI. Several advantages come with opening a digital savings account with SBI, including the fact that the process is entirely paperless, there is no need to visit a branch, OTP-based authentication, instant access to banking, and video KYC for account opening.
How can a new customer open an SBI Digital Savings Account?
Follow the following steps to open an SBI savings account online:
- Open the SBI YONO app, then choose the account opening area.
- Select Digital Savings Account and then click “Apply Now.”
- On the following page, select “Open with Aadhaar using e-KYC (Biometric Authentication)” before entering your email address and mobile number.
- To finish the OTP verification process and accept the declarations, enter your PAN number.
- You give your details before taking a selfie of yourself.
- Enter the nominee’s details as well as the nominee’s annual income, education, religion, marital status, father’s and mother’s information, and marital status.
- Choosing the services that you want for your digital savings account comes after selecting the card type and version.
- You’re done once you’ve read and agreed to the terms and conditions and checked your OTP.
|Official Website||Click Here|